Stellae Energy provides end to end technical and business advisory solutions and services for emerging and established organisations in Energy, Mining, and Renewables sectors.
Existing Asset Review
- Analyse assets for technical and commercial scenarios, and recommend changes to improve performance;
- Survey, identify any gaps, and help with enhancements to organizational competencies of existing companies and contractors;
- Identify assets suitable for development or redevelopment.
- Identify potential divestments or investments;
- Support engagements with qualified buyers or sellers of assets;
- Provide funding and finance advice for these opportunities.
Divestment / Investment Transactions
- Detailed asset evaluations and valuations, negotiation and close out of commercial agreements and transactions;
- Technical and commercial due diligence and economic evaluations;
- Provide funding and finance supporting documentation, working with local and multinational sources of funding and finance including ESG sources.
- Best industry practice using a stage-gate technical and commercial review process to identify, capture and execute developments;
- Provide technical and commercial support during Engineering, Detailed Design, Procurement, Construction, Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning and Start-up /Handover to Operations;
- Renewables: Solar PV, Wind, and Geothermal Energy Solutions; Planning and Design; Construction, Operations, and Maintenance; Interconnectivity with electric grids;
- Oil and Gas: Subsurface (Geology, Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering); Drilling and completions; Facilities (Engineering, design, safety/control/security, Digital Transformation); Environmental Impact Assessments
- Mining: Power generation; Infrastructure development; Digital Transformation;
- Electricity: Hybrid Microgrids (Renewables, Conventional, Energy Storage), Stand-alone Power Systems (SPS); Better access for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial;
Operations and Maintenance
- Safety – Enhanced personal, community, technical, and environmental safety;
- Reliability – Improved Operations and Maintenance;
- Digital Transformation – Technologies, tools, work flows, safety and value over the life cycle of an asset.